At EasyGarage, we’re in the business of helping DIYers get the most out of their garage. Our solutions empower you to tap its full potential, turning underused space into a place so organized that you’ll be proud to leave your garage doors open.
For over 30 years, our company has been helping customers solve organization challenges in every room, making their lives more efficient while adding value to their homes. From high-quality products manufactured by an experienced team based in the USA, to easy ordering and installation, our customers know they can count on us to deliver a solution they will enjoy for years to come.
Whether you’re planning major improvements or simply adding more storage, here are a few of the many reasons why EasyGarage is right for you:
Exceptional Quality and Durability
- Cabinets feature ¾ thick, commercial-grade composite wood.
- Thermally fused laminate surface provides a durable, hardworking finish.
- Sturdy base cabinets and tall cabinets hold up to 300 pounds.
- All products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A Solid Foundation
- All EasyGarage cabinets are manufactured at our world-class facility in Holland, Michigan.
- We're part of The Stow Company, a leader in custom home storage and organization products for 30+ years.
- We continually invest in advanced design, engineering, and machinery.
An Easy, Satisfying Process
- Online ordering is quick and easy, and our professional customer service team is here to answer your questions.
- With our streamlined manufacturing process, your order is complete and ready to ship in just three days.
- All storage solutions are shipped ready to assemble, so you can start transforming your garage right away.
Easy DIY Installation
- Cabinets are pre-drilled and come with cleats and the hardware you need for easy installation.
- Most accessories can be added or rearranged on the slatwall at any time without using tools.
- Cabinets can be installed with basic household tools like a tape measure, level, drill, and screwdriver.
See installation instructions.
- EasyGarage panels are certified to meet CARB Phase II standards.
- The core of EasyGarage panels is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
- Many of our slatwall accessories are powder-coated—a low-impact finishing process that is better for the environment than more common alternatives.