Free shipping on orders over $100 within the contiguous U.S.
If your total order meets or exceeds the amount advertised on our website, you qualify for free standard shipping and your shopping cart will be updated automatically. This offer is valid for orders shipped to addresses in the contiguous United States only. If your order is less than the amount advertised on our website, a flat-rate shipping charge of up to $20.00 will be applied. The minimum purchase amount for each shipping offer does not include tax.
When will my order ship?
Orders placed before 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) will be shipped on the third business day after the order date. Or, during checkout, you can choose to have your order shipped up to 30 days after your order date. All orders ship from our manufacturing facility in Holland, MI.
How will my order ship?
Orders are shipped via standard ground service by UPS or our preferred freight carrier, depending on the size or quantity of the items ordeed. The shipping method for your order will be noted on the checkout page. We use a robust packaging system and pack orders by similar sizes and components to ensure your EasyGarage solution arrives safe and sound. Boxes are clearly labeled for easy installation.
Can I expedite shipping for my order?
Expedited shipping is not available at this time. However, our fast, three-day manufacturing allows you to receive your order quickly and avoid unnecessary charges from expedited shipping.
Do you ship outside the contiguous U.S.?
Orders cannot be shipped to locations outside of the contiguous U.S. at this time. We are unable to accept any orders shipping to Canada.
UPS Standard Ground
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to arrival date, and may be affected by holidays.
Standard Ground Delivery Notes
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to your UPS tracking information after your order leaves our manufacturing facility. This will notify you of the date when your order is estimated to arrive.
- Your packages should be delivered at the time of the day that the local UPS driver normally arrives along that route. UPS does not schedule deliveries at specific times or blocks of times throughout the day.
- A signature is not required for delivery, but the decision to leave your packages will be at the discretion of the delivering carrier. UPS may leave your packages on a porch or in a garage if the delivery driver believes it is safe to do so. If you prefer to have your package left even if you are not at home, please leave a note for your driver on your door on the day of delivery.
To make sure orders that are too large to ship via UPS receive safe and reliable delivery, we partner with a freight carrier who specializes in shipping large parcels.
Once your shipment arrives in the area and is ready for delivery, our freight partner will contact you to schedule your delivery at the phone number you provided when placing your order.
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to the date your order will arrive at the freight carrier’s terminal. Dates may be affected by holidays.
Freight Carrier Delivery Notes
- Delivery is by appointment. A representative from the freight company will call to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
- To ensure a successful delivery, please notify the carrier of any delivery restrictions such as a challenging road, narrow driveway, or dead-end street. Fees may apply if the carrier is unable to complete the delivery.
- All shipments require a delivery confirmation signature from someone 18 years or older. Someone must be present to meet the driver when your shipment is scheduled to arrive.
- Our standard freight carrier service includes curbside delivery to the shipping address provided with your order.
- Skilled professionals will unload your shipment from the truck to your property. Your shipment containing multiple packages will be shrink-wrapped and placed on a pallet(s). Delivery does not include moving the packages into your residence, unpacking, assembly or removal of packaging materials.
- We cannot ship to apartments, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPOs.